Projects in the Works
- Hedgers: a dark fantasy microgame about fighting the Fae with stolen power. I'll be playtesting it, polishing it, and putting it up for sale as a cheap PDF.
- Schism Song: a loosely-based-on-Apocalypse-World game inspired by Bastion about discovering and remaking a world after it broke down. Get the core alpha rules here!
- A Mystery At Midnight: a Fiasco playset that I wrote for an RPGGeek contest! See the "Files" section for a free download.
- Keeton Journeys: a pocket-sized game inspired by Mushi-shi that I wrote in 24 hours. I made it in PocketMod format, so print it out and fold it up!
- Men of Stones: one of my early tries at design; I did this for a Game Chef competition in 2011. It's super-rough, rather clunky, and not all that great, but there's a few nifty things I like about it, such as the random setting tables in the back.